amending god's standards since 1983
Why so cryptic?
not cryptic as much as general.i do a lot of things in this fashion. i love to live vicariously.
I like that I keep coming back to see if you've updated to explain, but you haven't.That means your life is probably pretty damned interesting right now.whether good interesting or sucky intersting, I hope you are getting through the storm brilliantly
stormy is true. a good stormy. we moved.i'm not one for explaining here. usually write what i want to say the first time.but like i said in the comment. i like to live vicariously. i'm not sure why. so i wish you would do it...then tell me all about it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Why so cryptic?
not cryptic as much as general.
i do a lot of things in this fashion. i love to live vicariously.
I like that I keep coming back to see if you've updated to explain, but you haven't.
That means your life is probably pretty damned interesting right now.
whether good interesting or sucky intersting, I hope you are getting through the storm brilliantly
stormy is true. a good stormy. we moved.
i'm not one for explaining here. usually write what i want to say the first time.
but like i said in the comment. i like to live vicariously. i'm not sure why. so i wish you would do it...then tell me all about it.
Post a Comment