amending god's standards since 1983
not surprising
I am never eating at your house again! That is, unless I am there to see you cook it!
so...you like to watch.
lol, i luv u T, you crack me up
glad i can be of service
I don't believe you love paintball more naked. not when you get hit
that is why you fail.
Remind me never to eat at your house in fear of having something fall into the dish while you cook it. Then again, if I can watch then we're good to go.
i don't stand on a stool to cook, and my penis just isn't gonna reach to top of the sauce pan with my feet on the floor.and i always take help in the kitchen. you can chop the veggies.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
not surprising
I am never eating at your house again! That is, unless I am there to see you cook it!
so...you like to watch.
lol, i luv u T, you crack me up
glad i can be of service
I don't believe you love paintball more naked. not when you get hit
that is why you fail.
Remind me never to eat at your house in fear of having something fall into the dish while you cook it.
Then again, if I can watch then we're good to go.
i don't stand on a stool to cook, and my penis just isn't gonna reach to top of the sauce pan with my feet on the floor.
and i always take help in the kitchen. you can chop the veggies.
Post a Comment