20080821

new boobies = balls?

beth finally got the balls to link to me! bout fucking time.

sheesh! a little shit-fuck-piss-bitch and a blog gets blacklisted. well....

shit
fuck
piss
bitch

just thought i should welcome you. and if you wanna buy me a xmas present, I wanna wear this top!


ps: show me your tits!




5 comments:

Team Manager said...

uh yeah, sorry 'bout that...been a little busy

Team Manager said...

comment moderation? what's up with that bullshit?

troglodytis said...

you are correct. i removed it

Lora said...

I've been meaning to tell you this- (I usually read your blog on my phone and commenting is a bitch) people don't link to me either and I'm so seriously unoffensive that I feel like I should be jerkier.

Also, you don't have a feed active for your blog. Is this on purpose? I actually have to go in and read manually! You make me work!

troglodytis said...

you better work